- Due to the higher cutting speed, processing time is reduced.
- Work piece are remain dry.
- Cleaning of parts is not necessary.
- No displacing of oil around the machine.
- Technical resources are not required for the maintenance of the emulsion system.
- The chips remain dry.
- Improved surface by using clean virgin lubrication.
- By eliminating thermo-shock stresses caused by coolant, tool life can be increased.
- Reduced investment on new machining lines.
Quality, cost savings and environmental protection in harmony:
- approx. 50 % less CO2 emissions
- up to 98 % less water consumption
- up to 90 % less oil-containing waste
The dry swarf after the machining process: The blue color clearly shows that the heat dissipation is performed efficiently via the swarf.
For further information please page
through our brochure:
Minimal Quantity Lubrication Systems in Metal Cutting