Cut-Size Sheeting and Wrapping Machine
- Cut-Size Production (Photocopying Paper).
- Cut-size sheeting.
- Cut-size wrapping.
- Loose-leaf production.
- Cut-size paper with size from A5-A3 (5 1/2" x 8" - 11" x 17") in reams of 10-500 or 100-1000 sheets.
- Forms cut to register in A4/A5 size with bleed-out cut.
- Tightly paper wrapped reams or reams in PP film.
- Different unwind systems for any demand.
- In-line operation with printing press possible.
- Fibre free cutting with highest precision.
- Optional reject gate for rejecting splices and misprints with counting correction in collecting.
- With direct drive and register cut, size correction on every cut.
- Fast and easy change-over of sizes on sheeter and wrapping machine.
- Glue applicator outside of machine for easy access, no contaminations on transport.
- Conventional knife block or synchro knife block or DD knife block depending on required output and cut-off lengths.
- Tandem knife block for watermark paper.
- Narrow reel stands for end reels.
- Different collecting stations optimized for major sheet counts.
- Reject gate.
- Flexo ruling/printing.
- Rotative hole punching for file holes.
- Detecting of print marks for cut to register.
- Special knife drum for bleed-out at 12" and 8 1/2" print length for production of true A4/A5 size.
For more information about this machine, please send us an e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org